Страницы

среда, 21 января 2015 г.

Happy birthday, 'English is easy!' ;)

Today is birthday of my blog "English is easy!" It's two years old:) It helps me not only in my work but also helps me to share my impressions with the whole world.
Due to my blog I support my pupils and find amazing friends. It makes every day of my life interesting and exciting.
I want to thanks all my readers for your pluses, comments and support.
English, like music, is a universal language which connects all people from the whole world. It helps to understand each other and to share different cultures and customs. Speaking English I've got a wonderful opportunity to communicate with amazing people from different parts of our great world. Teaching my pupils to speak English I try to give them this opportunity, too. I hope I will succeed.
I want to share with you a lovely song "Let it go" from the children movie"Frozen".When I heard it for the first time I was amazed how different languages were connected like the whole. Isn't it great?!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий