Страницы

вторник, 22 декабря 2015 г.

Christmas Spirit


Hello, dear friends! The weather was awful this morning - it was raining almost all day and it seemed to me that autumn had returned. 
But one of my students of the fifth grade presented me with this lovely hand-made monkey:)
And I've remembered that Christmas and New Year are on their way. So I decided to surf the net and find some interesting things connected with Christmas for my lessons. I came across a wonderful site full of interesting information which certainly help to make lessons more interesting and the process of learning English more exciting and easier.At this site you'll find crosswords and word-games, texts for reading and videos,  you can listen to your favourite songs and do activities that improve your skills. And all this information is about Christmas!:)  By the way it'll help you to create the atmosphere of holidays.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий