Страницы

понедельник, 11 января 2016 г.

International Thank You Day





“God gave you a gift of 84,600 seconds today. Have you used one of them to say thank you?” 

Today is the politest day of the year, my dear friends! Because January 11 is the International Thank You Day. 

We understand the value of good manners, their necessity in  daily life, but often we thank without thinking about its meaning.  Psychologists believe that gratitude is able to warm with its warmth.
We say every day to each other "thank you", so it is important to remember that the real appreciation is that one that comes from the heart.
By the way how many ways can we say 'thank you'? Click on Celebrating World Gratitude Day across time and language and find out the ways of expressing gratitude
As for me I'm sending my great thanks to all of you, my dear friends, who support me by reading my posts in my blog every day. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий