Страницы

пятница, 19 февраля 2016 г.

Events in our school: "English week - 2016"


Hello dear friends! I want to tell you about English week that I  have arranged for my students during this week. I tried to show my students that English is cool. That's why I have prepared interesting and funny contests for them which could help them to develop their skills and creativity.
We started our week on February 15 with an exhibition devoted to St.Valentine's Day. My youngest learners created amazing valentine cards:
Grade 1
Grade 2
Grade 3
Grade 4
Grade 5
On February 16 my students could practise their skills at BritishCouncil LearnEnglishKids site and watch films about Great Britain and the USA
On February 17 my students of the second grade had a funny lesson-game "In the zoo". They  drew and described their favourite animals and solved riddles:
On the same day my youngest learners also took part in "English is Fun" competition. They revised the words with the help of crosswords:
And on February 18 my senior students took part in the quiz " In the world of words"
On the last day of the week my first grade students had fun at "Merry Alphabet" lesson. My little students revised the English letters:

and practised in reading:
My students presented their projects that had been created during the first semester. The motto of their presentation was "English is easy!".
All my students were very active and creative during the "English week - 2016". And I'm very happy that they have learnt a lot. All the teams were presented with diplomas:
Table of results
Grade
Place
5
I
6
II
7
III
8
II
9
II
10
III
11
I
Congratulations, my dear students! I'm proud of you!;)Смайлы Праздники
Wish you good luck in learning English!








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий