Страницы

суббота, 13 февраля 2016 г.

Events: The International Radio Day


Hello, dear friends! Do you like listening to the radio? As for me I start all my days with the radio. I started talking with you about radio not in vain. Today is the International Radio Day.
On September 2011, UNESCO's Executive Board approved item 13 of its provisional agenda "Proclamation of a World Radio Day"
 On 20 September 2010 Spain proposed that the UNESCO Executive Board include an agenda item on the proclamation of a World Radio Day. The Executive's decision is as follows:
Recommends to the UNESCO General Conference that it proclaim a World Radio Day and that this Day be celebrated on 13 February, the day the United Nations established the concept of United Nations Radio;
Invites all Member States, organizations of the United Nations system and other international and regional organizations, professional associations and broadcasting unions, as well as civil society, including non-governmental organizations and individuals, to duly celebrate the World Radio Day, in the way that each considers most adequate;
Requests the Director-General, subject to the final resolution of the General Conference, to bring this resolution to the attention of the Secretary-General of the United Nations so that World Radio Day may be endorsed by the General Assembly. ( the information was taken from Wikipedia)
I consider that listening to the English programmes on the radio is  a wonderful way to develop your listening skills and to improve your pronunciation. 
So I offer you the following radio stations:
  listen to live BBC Radio or catch up on the last 7 days of BBC programmes from across the UK and World Service
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio

 is the leading internet talk radio network with talk radio stationsincluding business talk radio,sports talk radio,health radio, and more.
http://www.voiceamerica.com/channel/250/voiceamerica-7th-wave 
is a lovely radio station  with lovely music. Just choose your country and enjoy your listening.
 http://www.disneyinternational.com/
So combine pleasure with useful things, listen to your favourite radio stations and broaden your horizons.
And at the end of my post I'd like to share with you a real anthem devoted to the radio. 
Radio from Beyonce:
I be on the hotline like err'day
Makin' sure the DJ know what I want him to play
You know I got my top back and my beat low
Rockin' my stunna shades and turnin' up my radio
Turn up my radio

I think I'm in love with my radio
'Cause it never lets me down
And I fall in love with my stereo
Whenever I hear that sound
Whenever I hear that sound
Whenever I hear that sound

I'm the only one that papa allowed to hang out in my room
With the door closed we'd be alone
And mama never freaked out when she heard it go boom
'Cause she knew we were in the zone
Hold him in my arms and look out of my window
Under the moonlight
And he'd be keepin' me close so I never let him go
He's got a place in my heart

I think I'm in love with my radio
'Cause it never lets me down
And I fall in love with my stereo
Whenever I hear that sound
Whenever I hear that sound
Whenever I hear that sound

When I get into my car, turn it up
Then I hear vibrations all up in my trunk
And the bass all be rattlin' through my seats
Then that crazy feeling starts happening
I get butterflies when I hear the DJ
Playing the stuff I like
And I fall deeper in love with every song he plays
He's got a place in my heart

I think I'm in love with my radio
'Cause it never lets me down
And I fall in love with my stereo
Whenever I hear that sound
Whenever I hear that sound
Whenever I hear that sound

I be on the hotline like err'day
Makin' sure the DJ know what I want him to play
You know I got my top back and my beat low
Rockin' my stunna shades and turnin' up my radio
Turn up my radio

I think I'm in love with my radio
'Cause it never lets me down
And I fall in love with my stereo
Whenever I hear that sound
Whenever I hear that sound
Whenever I hear that sound


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий