Страницы

четверг, 16 июня 2016 г.

Goodbye, Englishland!

On June 16, 2016 our language summer camp "Englishland" said goodbye to its campers and closed its doors till the next summer. 
On that day we exchanged our impressions and feelings. My campers presented me with flowers and wrote their kind wishes for me and our camp. I was very happy to find out that my campers really enjoyed staying in our language summer camp, they were good participants in all camp activities and showed good knowledge of English. All of the campers were presented with special souvenirs and certificates.
We all made paper planes and flew them into the air with our wishes with the hope they would come true the following summer.
After that we watched our video album and recollected our best camp memories.
Our camp was a little piece of life for all of us, because we became real friends during those three weeks.
So, goodbye, Englishland! Let's meet next summer!;)





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий