Страницы

понедельник, 6 марта 2017 г.

Master class "Using ICT as the way of increasing students' motivation for learning English

Картинки по запросу masterclass
On March 6 I conducted my master class on the topic " Using ICT as the way of increasing students' motivation for learning English" at the English teachers' professional meeting.
I shared my experience of using educational software and  sites at my lessons.
I collected all the necessary information in my presentation:


 I had prepared a practical part for my colleagues, too:

1. We had learnt to create our own blogs;
2. We worked with the PPT trainers
3. Then I shared my experience of creating PPT trainers with my colleagues and they practised to create their own trainers, too.
I want to thanks all my colleagues for cooperation and good, creative work. 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий