Страницы

пятница, 1 декабря 2017 г.

Hello winter!

Похожее изображение
Today is the first of December! The first day of winter, an amazing and full of wonders, season of the year.
Though it's raining cats and dogs outside, I feel happy, because I really love winter. I'm pretty sure that soon winter will come into its power and there will be a lot of snow and happy moments in our lives, my dear friends.
The main change of the leaving year is a new date of Christmas celebration for our country. This year we've got an opportunity to celebrate Christmas twice: on December 25 (for the Catholics) and on January 7 (for the Orthodox people).
So start preparing for the Christmas celebration right now;)
At the beginning of winter days I offer you to watch a short movie about real friendship that  never ends:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий